Client Portal FAQ's
This area of our website allows us to share confidential information with you securely and quickly. You have access to your data 24/7. Listed below are some of the frequently asked questions about NetClient Portal.
- All tax returns prepared in our office
- All Financial Statements and accounting records prepared in our office
- All Payroll records including W-2s, W-3, 1099s, 1096s prepared in our office
- Any additional tax data and records (Bank Statements, Loan Documents, etc.)
- Confirmations from the IRS and State agencies when your return was filed
- File Exchange -- an electronic drop box to exchange electronic files securely
- SaaS - Software as a Service (Subscription Service)
Navigating the NetClient Portal
There are two areas. The first area is on the left-hand side of the screen. This area allows you to quickly go to your tax documents quickly. The other area is the main screen titled Home. This is the desktop of the portal. This displays all the News, Links, Stock Quotes, Applications, and Account Aggregation (Applications and Account Aggregation are Subscription Services)
- Applications -- (Software that is available is listed under Applications. This is a Subscription Service)
- Documents -- This includes the tax returns, financial statements and other financial data that we have prepared in our office. File Exchange allows us to transmit electronic data files securely.
- News & Information -- Lists Stock Quotes, Firm News, Links, and Account Aggregation
SaaS -- Software as a Service (Cloud Computing)
This is additional software that is available through the NetClient Portal. These programs are associated with a monthly fee. Contact us if you are interested in accessing these software programs. The following software is available:
- Filecabinet CS -- an electronic filing cabinet
- Microsoft Office 2016 -- Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer -- Version 7.0 or higher
- Safari -- Version 5.0 or higher
- Firefox -- Version 3.0 or higher
- Google Chrome
If there are issues in logging into the portal, usually, it is a browser issue. The following generally correct the issues.
- Delete Temporary Internet Files
- Reset the browser security settings to "Medium"
- Make sure your browser is on the most current version
- Delete Internet "cookies"
- Try another Browser
To view a working demo of NetClient, log-in using scottdemo1 as the user-name and Cpaevans1 as the password.